One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem is not that he has abridged the Bible - the very creation of Scripture required the editorial judgment of its redactors - but that he has attenuated it.’
- ‘The final redactors of the text clearly did not consider it their business to edit such things out - or even to correct what appear to be outright grammatical errors.’
- ‘No doubt many redactors took a hand in shaping this chapter from stories in the oral tradition.’
- ‘The redactor openly indicates, not only that we are given two visions, but also that they are very different from one another.’
- ‘An important question to ask in closing will be whether our redactor is merely an editor or also plays the role of author through his redactional activity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.