An alloy of gold and copper.
- ‘It isn't related to silver, though, not like white gold and red gold and normal gold.’
- ‘It was these ships that sailed north with a gift of 120 talents of red gold with which to gild Solomon's temple at Jerusalem.’
- ‘It was made of braided bands of yellow gold and red gold, and his finger traced the pattern of the braid.’
- ‘When the day had fully come, he pressed into my hands my morning-gift: A necklet and paired bracelets of red gold,.’
- ‘Besides changing her palette, Moore has changed her subject matter to focus on mineral specimens and forged iron jewelry, some in combination with silver, red gold, and unusual gemstones.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.