One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An alloy of gold and copper.
- ‘Besides changing her palette, Moore has changed her subject matter to focus on mineral specimens and forged iron jewelry, some in combination with silver, red gold, and unusual gemstones.’
- ‘It was made of braided bands of yellow gold and red gold, and his finger traced the pattern of the braid.’
- ‘When the day had fully come, he pressed into my hands my morning-gift: A necklet and paired bracelets of red gold,.’
- ‘It was these ships that sailed north with a gift of 120 talents of red gold with which to gild Solomon's temple at Jerusalem.’
- ‘It isn't related to silver, though, not like white gold and red gold and normal gold.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.