One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The recoverability and security of all types of information is becoming increasingly important, he added.’
- ‘The facts in those cases were not typical and questions of recoverability of damages could have been critical.’
- ‘Administrators find themselves in a Catch-22 situation - the more the business relies on the data, the more it needs frequent backups to ensure fast recoverability.’
- ‘This has a direct effect on the recoverability of premiums, which have to be seen as being ‘reasonable’.’
- ‘Likewise, categorizing data also helps prioritize and ensure the recoverability of data based on its value to the business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.