One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Each concert was, for Milstein, an act of reconsecration.’
- ‘According to the head of the Greek Orthodox parish for Bethlehem, Father Speridon, the mass was a reconsecration since the church marking the spot where Jesus was born had been desecrated during the siege.’
- ‘Poor William Laud, the archbishop everyone loves to hate, is found guilty of making ‘an almighty fuss’ over the reconsecration of St. Katherine Cree, and turning the service into ‘a liturgical floorshow’.’
- ‘Sri Kapaleeswarar Temple in Mylapore gets a facelift, a reconsecration and general sprucing up.’
- ‘Other pranks that have been carried out include the sounding of a Muslim call to prayer in Trinity chapel, requiring its reconsecration.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.