One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He also said he would seek reconfirmation of his presidential bid from the party as he promised before and follow the party's decision about the confidence procedures.’
- ‘For him a better than expected result marks a personal vindication and certain reconfirmation as party leader.’
- ‘We don't think that there have been any changes since the last review, and we're satisfied that all we're doing is going through a process of reconfirmation to make sure that all of the factors were taken into account back in '99.’
- ‘It's a reconfirmation of the Ayurvedic truth: You are what you eat.’
- ‘‘This was simply a reconfirmation that missiles are now a reality in South Asia,’ Pakistani Foreign Ministry spokesman Aziz Ahmad Khan said in a statement issued in Islamabad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.