One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Many of the most notable concert halls built in the late twentieth century are designed to be acoustically reconfigurable,’ writes Thompson.’
- ‘The platform supporting new business models must be fast, reliable, eminently reconfigurable, and not closely controlled by any specific player.’
- ‘The amount or degree of rotation is rapidly reconfigurable.’
- ‘With our reconfigurable interior, we believe this is the most versatile vehicle in the utility market.’
- ‘It consists of an assemblage of modular and reconfigurable shelters, unique air and missile defense hardware/software, standardized automated data processing equipment and communications suites.’
- ‘The robot is reconfigurable, so that the owner can swap out limbs or even the head, and each module is ‘intelligent’ - equipped with its own motor and control chip.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.