One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We look forward to your co-operation in putting these procedures into operation quickly to enable an early recommencement of asbestos clearance.’
- ‘Howley said that the company expected a full-scale recommencement of work on the $2 billion project early next year.’
- ‘That referral motion set the report-back date to be 3 days after the recommencement of Parliament in 2004.’
- ‘The fall of the Berlin Wall did not mean the end of history nor even its recommencement after a fifty-year hiatus, but a continuation which precious few had charted or even thought about.’
- ‘However, with industry leadership assured and having just returned to profitability, the recommencement of payouts should start next year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.