One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Color again or differently.‘hair should be recolored about every six weeks’
- ‘If a client wants a color of a lighter value than was originally rendered, the black and white version has to be redone and the whole rendering recolored.’
- ‘The ease by which the computer allows the artist to resize, recolor and align images and text for that ‘perfect’ visual effect is invaluable.’
- ‘In his accompanying notes, he doesn't seem to even think the shifts represent anything significant… but he recolors the map, all the same.’
- ‘We recoloured the logo to match the scheme.’
- ‘The traditionalists are also reviving their designs, either recolouring or launching contemporary ranges.’
- ‘This, to me, gives a truer sense of the Universe as it is, and has totally recolored my views on what life is all about.’
- ‘My hair is dry and scraggly and I want to recolour it back to brunette and cut it all one length.’
- ‘Colour photos can be converted to black & white, and then the interesting parts can be recoloured.’
- ‘One of the significant new features in this release is its ability to resize and recolor PDF files.’
- ‘Thus, you can recolor clothes on your color photo or change the color of the hair, eyes, etc on a portrait.’
- ‘In addition, the film has been restored and recolored, the colors popping out like this was a direct-to-video sequel and not the theatrical release itself.’
- ‘We realised that if we placed a digital photo of the rock wall into the computer and instructed it to recolour the grey or brown pixels (mostly background), we could increase the distinctiveness of the rock.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.