One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Gallery owners concur that the appeal of photojournalism is based on its recognizability, connection to history and its ability to capture the human spirit.’
- ‘Still, it's appropriate if he's suffering a little for his recent global recognisability.’
- ‘He is a household name, despite the abstruse nature of his work, because he worked extremely hard to market himself and was obsessed with his recognisability.’
- ‘They mistake his high recognizability with actual political credibility.’
- ‘It is both the recognizability of his subjects and their potential ambiguity that gives his work depth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.