One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is important to note that some training costs can be reclaimed if the course is officially accredited, in which case up to 70 per cent may be reclaimable.’
- ‘Even in areas that flooded, properly built concrete buildings should have survived and been reclaimable.’
- ‘This amount (less VAT) is reclaimable through capital expenditures.’
- ‘Different coloured bins will be made available for different kinds of reclaimable products.’
- ‘Lately, when designers speak of using ‘green’ materials, they usually are not referring to a color scheme, but rather to the use of reclaimable, recycled or sustainable materials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.