One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An established recitalist at home and abroad, David has performed with all the major Irish orchestras.’
- ‘Since then he has had widespread experience, both as a guest soloist with major orchestras and as a solo recitalist.’
- ‘The delightful Finnish soprano is the first of a distinguished group of vocal recitalists at Brian McMaster's final festival, performing songs by Mozart, Sibelius, Schoenberg and Britten.’
- ‘Also a distinguished soloist and recitalist, he has shared the stage with many well-known orchestras and performed at numerous international music festivals.’
- ‘By 14, my father had become a renowned organ recitalist - playing and broadcasting from churches and cathedrals all over the country.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.