One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This creates an overabundance of serotonin, and the brain responds either by reducing receptivity to serotonin or by reducing the production of serotonin.’
- ‘So the audience is preselected for its receptivity to the message.’
- ‘When I enter the library, it is with an openness and receptivity to whatever is waiting to reveal itself to me.’
- ‘The more deeply your marketing connects with what people value and their sensibilities, the more receptivity there is to your product and the greater the response.’
- ‘James's receptivity to popular culture is sometimes invoked as proof of his far-flung intellect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.