One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Additionally, the bill will create a rebuttable presumption: If procedures are not physically documented in the audit documentation, the procedures were not performed.’
- ‘However, if the transfer is to a child… there is a rebuttable presumption of advancement or gift instead.’
- ‘There was a presumption for life, but the presumption is rebuttable.’
- ‘The second test therefore uses a rebuttable presumption of intention.’
- ‘If you regard a presumption as rebuttable, you are NOT following it dogmatically!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.