One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A player who rebounds the ball or is especially proficient at doing so.
- ‘Both players are pretty good defensive rebounders for point guards.’
- ‘Put two good rebounders close to the basket and designate one player to box out the shooter.’
- ‘The rebounder should protect the ball rather than dribble it.’
- ‘The rebounder throws the ball off the glass, rebounds, pivots and throws a baseball pass to the runner from the lay up line heading for the basket at the other end.’
- ‘His dominance is now greater as a defensive player and a rebounder than it's ever been in his career, which is a maturation on his part.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.