One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A player who rebounds the ball or is especially proficient at doing so.
- ‘Both players are pretty good defensive rebounders for point guards.’
- ‘The rebounder should protect the ball rather than dribble it.’
- ‘His dominance is now greater as a defensive player and a rebounder than it's ever been in his career, which is a maturation on his part.’
- ‘Put two good rebounders close to the basket and designate one player to box out the shooter.’
- ‘The rebounder throws the ball off the glass, rebounds, pivots and throws a baseball pass to the runner from the lay up line heading for the basket at the other end.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.