One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of soft French cheese, made originally and chiefly in Savoy.
- ‘Reblochon cheese is made by mixing the milks of three different breeds of cow.’
- ‘Drain the potatoes, saving the milk, and layer in a shallow ovenproof dish with the sliced reblochon and sautéd onion and bacon, trickling the saved milk in between and adding seasoning to taste.’
- ‘Generous chunks of creamy white reblochon cheese were melted over the potatoes in a large black pan and herbs liberally sprinkled on top.’
- ‘Reblochon was first produced in the Thônes and Arly valleys, in the Aravis massif.’
- ‘I had the tartiflette, bacon and potatoes under melted reblochon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.