One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A kind of soft French cheese, made originally and chiefly in Savoy.
- ‘Reblochon cheese is made by mixing the milks of three different breeds of cow.’
- ‘I had the tartiflette, bacon and potatoes under melted reblochon.’
- ‘Reblochon was first produced in the Thônes and Arly valleys, in the Aravis massif.’
- ‘Generous chunks of creamy white reblochon cheese were melted over the potatoes in a large black pan and herbs liberally sprinkled on top.’
- ‘Drain the potatoes, saving the milk, and layer in a shallow ovenproof dish with the sliced reblochon and sautéd onion and bacon, trickling the saved milk in between and adding seasoning to taste.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.