One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The tears would rebelliously flow down my face as I tried to focus on something besides the slow moving moments.’
- ‘I got up, without my plate, and stood rigidly and rebelliously in my spot.’
- ‘She looked at him rebelliously before saying, ‘I have to.’’
- ‘The sixteen-year-old rebelliously stuck her tongue out at the thirty-three - year-old maid, and got out of bed.’
- ‘Stray locks that had rebelliously escaped the binding dangled gently on his cheeks and forehead as he bent over.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.