One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for twice-baked
- ‘An internal temperature increase took place in rebaked bread.’
- ‘Originally the hulls were baked at 60 degrees and so, as we sailed through the Tropics, we effectively rebaked it causing stress.’
- ‘It is an ideal accompaniment for those rogue slices of fruit cake, which of course should be rebaked in crusty and sweet short crust pastry forming the filling for the hot Chester Cake.’
- ‘Rebaked potatoes are one of my favorite potato dishes, and this recipe is the best, hands down.’
- ‘This compilation is nothing more than a rebaked, reheated, cash-in.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.