One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for twice-baked
- ‘This compilation is nothing more than a rebaked, reheated, cash-in.’
- ‘An internal temperature increase took place in rebaked bread.’
- ‘Originally the hulls were baked at 60 degrees and so, as we sailed through the Tropics, we effectively rebaked it causing stress.’
- ‘It is an ideal accompaniment for those rogue slices of fruit cake, which of course should be rebaked in crusty and sweet short crust pastry forming the filling for the hot Chester Cake.’
- ‘Rebaked potatoes are one of my favorite potato dishes, and this recipe is the best, hands down.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.