One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I didn't listen then, because I was a rumble of thunder, transformed into a reasonless creature by impending loss.’
- ‘The fancy labels sound sophisticated, but something has always told me they're reasonless.’
- ‘Instead she stared at the reasonless key she held in her hand.’
- ‘Without that step, it's a giant, reasonless pain that I'd rather not deal with.’
- ‘And so all the best choices, those by which we approach God's nature and become more really who we should be, derive from and are made possible by his reasonless choice to love us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.