One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The patient is then transferred to reanimation and stays there until the first myocardial biopsy.’
- ‘Passed from the realm of the living, it resides in a cultural graveyard of tropes subject to periodic reanimation.’
- ‘One such ritual involved the reanimation of dead souls.’
- ‘Patients with significant sequelae should be referred for multidisciplinary management that could include injections of botulinum toxin, facial reanimation, and cosmetic surgery.’
- ‘The management of the eye in facial paralysis requires careful consideration of the paralysed lower lid in addition to reanimation of the upper lid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.