One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fixed property, principally land and buildings.Compare with personal property
grounds, ground, fields, open space, open areaView synonyms
- ‘My father was a solicitor, specialising in real property.’
- ‘The six properties being the subject of this motion, along with other real property and personal property, would be part of the residue devised by the will.’
- ‘Obviously, this maintains the equitable position of new real property with existing real property.’
- ‘Requirement one limits Rule 76 procedure to claims for money, real property and personal property.’
- ‘For non-residents proportionate amounts are levied against real property or personal property based in Florida.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.