One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the principles and policies of the former US president Ronald Reagan.‘a Reaganite policy of military strength’
- ‘The conservative helped popularize Reaganite supply-side economics.’
- ‘During the early '80s, the United States entered another recession, and Reaganite economics took hold.’
- ‘Before long, most neo-conservatives became quite comfortable with the economic and social tenets of mainstream, Reaganite conservatism.’
- ‘I think his policy may well be more Reaganite.’
- ‘His man in DC is a Reaganite lawyer who held high posts at the White House, Treasury, and Agriculture.’
An advocate of the principles and policies of the former American president Ronald Reagan.‘he thought I was a Reaganite’
- ‘After all those years of hailing him as a fellow conservative Reaganite, he betrays us.’
- ‘The Reaganites didn't want to adopt it at first, but eventually did because too many people in their own party began insisting on it.’
- ‘By then I knew that Johnny was a hard core Reaganite.’
- ‘The Reaganites got a little more than they'd bargained for.’
- ‘It is perfectly consistent with his political inclination as a self-professed Reaganite.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.