One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the purpose of the book remains the same, to provide as much information as possible, readably and reliably.’
- ‘While I am glad these folk had something readably interesting to share, I'm not just a little jealous!’
- ‘Following this startling testimony of how therapy is taking over our lives, he readably marshals a wide range of criticisms of how therapeutic thinking is influencing the wider culture.’
- ‘The author deserves great credit for his vast labours in unearthing this long buried data and for presenting it professionally and above all readably.’
- ‘One approaches anything from this publisher and writer with confidence in the orthodoxy of the doctrine; and it is good to see sound teaching put so readably.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.