One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think what's happening is a widespread reacquaintance with reality - the reciprocal of disillusionment.’
- ‘My reacquaintance with the new Hyundai Elantra got off to a bad start when the first thing I did was set off the car alarm.’
- ‘Throughout the essentially tender tale of the brothers reacquaintance, swamp-life in the lumber mill is unrelentingly savage.’
- ‘He still feels fine but there will be a price to pay for his reacquaintance with bad habits.’
- ‘It will be a reacquaintance of sorts between Calderwood and the new Celtic management team.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.