One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Accept (someone or something) again.
- ‘However, with the Shavuot approaching, we have a chance to reaccept the Torah properly.’
- ‘Afghanistan has been reaccepted into the international community, where it is increasingly active.’
- ‘It is also interesting to remember that slightly different standpoints are taken only after they were banned and reaccepted.’
- ‘The same thing can be learned by Purim, because on Purim the Jews reaccepted the Torah.’
- ‘But if she ever realizes her mistake and her loss, and comes back to me, I don't even know how I can reaccept her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.