One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of establishing something again or anew.‘telephone conversations facilitated the re-establishment of family connections’
- ‘He argued intensely for the reestablishment of a National Bank.’
- ‘An important part of treating atopic eczema is reestablishment of the protective barrier of the skin.’
- ‘Reestablishment of scrub vegetation on phosphate mines has been attempted with varying success.’
- ‘Live oak reestablished in 19th century agricultural fields on Cumberland Island, but saw palmetto reestablishment was limited.’
- ‘Russia defeated the Ottomans in 1878, leading to the reestablishment of a Bulgarian state.’
- ‘The reestablishment of monasteries is proceeding at a rapid pace.’
- ‘The company's fundraising goal is $4 million for the reestablishment of the performing troupe.’
- ‘Forgiving means a reestablishment of trust leading to reconciliation.’
- ‘The referendum failed, with only 30% of the population favouring the reestablishment of the monarchy.’
- ‘Recovery plans called for the reestablishment of crucial nesting habitat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.