One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The public appreciate the added value of seeing re-enactors and the opportunity to compare their equipment with genuine items on display.’
- ‘Last month re-enactors staged a mock battle at the site, as a testing ground before the full festival on September 23 and 24 next year.’
- ‘Tudor re-enactors will perform a masque with singing, dancing, music and storytelling in the Painted Hall of the Old Royal Naval College, in Greenwich, at 2pm on Saturday and Sunday.’
- ‘Over 650 re-enactors dressed in authentic costume, as well as military vehicles and equipment from the era, will colour the whole line through Pickering, Levisham, Goathland and Grosmont.’
- ‘In August, re-enactors will launch a keelboat in the Ohio River to retrace the 2,000-mile Lewis and Clark expedition, which started in Pittsburgh.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.