One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- British term for razor clam
- ‘And there were an unusual number of razor shells around the hull.’
- ‘A movement by a razor shell catches my attention.’
- ‘Other prey, such as bristle worms, razor shells and tellins are also taken when available.’
- ‘The middle regions of the beach are surf-beaten, but the sheltered southern corner, at low tide, reveals fine sands thickly populated with razor shells, tellins, surf clams and sand mason worms.’
- ‘Instead of crickets the sound appears too much closer to that of razor shells being rubbed together.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.