One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Far from it, some locations are ravishingly beautiful.’
- ‘From the opening pages it is clear that Faber writes some of the most ravishingly beautiful prose of any young writer.’
- ‘Already a huge success in London, the band is looking forward to unleashing this ravishingly inventive piece of musical theatre on America.’
- ‘In startling shades of screaming red and eye-popping orange, they are ravishingly gaudy.’
- ‘She was called the most irresistible woman in the world - sultry, tempestuous and ravishingly beautiful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.