One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Small pasta envelopes containing ground meat, cheese, or vegetables.
- ‘Cut each ravioli in half; serve hot with seasoned vegetable broth and a lobster medallion.’
- ‘So leave it to these folks to create a ravioli dish, minus the pasta.’
- ‘Arrange three ravioli per bowl and spoon some lentil soup on top.’
- ‘The pricey menu is big on fish but there are some original ravioli and pasta creations thrown in.’
- ‘They served Italian food, and they had the best cheese ravioli in town.’
- ‘We started with an appetizer of duck ravioli which sounds scarier than it was.’
- ‘There are great steaming bowls of gnocchi, troughs of ravioli, vast vats of fettuccine just how mama makes it.’
- ‘Just before serving, prepare a few small cheese ravioli and place them in each bowl before you add the soup.’
- ‘Juelle Fisher likes this wine with lobster ravioli, salmon with cream sauce or her butternut squash soup.’
- ‘Froth sauce using a hand-held immersion blender and drizzle foam atop ravioli.’
- ‘I had the ravioli of four cheeses with tomato sauce, pesto and Parmesan for €13.30.’
- ‘We serve these with tiny Monaco ravioli, grilled almonds and, after dinner, mini-pastries prepared by the chef patissier.’
- ‘Place ravioli in a pasta bowl and drizzle with brown butter.’
- ‘Spoon velouté foam over ravioli and garnish with chervil and truffles.’
- ‘Place a portion of the ravioli filling in the center of six of the pasta rounds and brush the edges with egg wash.’
- ‘To serve, spoon some vegetables, ravioli, and saffron broth in a soup bowl and place two shad roe halves in the center.’
- ‘The first course of goat cheese ravioli was rigorous and delightful in its pretty sauce, an intense parsley froth.’
- ‘Both ravioli and agnolotti are normally accompanied by a sauce, such as tomato.’
- ‘A ravioli of foie gras, melon and light cheese tasted like mild soap.’
- ‘My favorite starter was goat-cheese-and-walnut ravioli with a sherry beet sauce.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.