One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On my way to see the Viking ships in Oslo, the guide emphasised that the Vikings were not the ravagers and looters of myth but influential adventurers who created elegant artefacts.’
- ‘Let not this age be remembered by those who will come after us as an age where killers of the innocent and ravagers of the weak reigned terror upon the world.’
- ‘God may easily put an end to that mad ravager's deeds.’
- ‘The horrific horsemen stampeded onto the tribe as if they were the ravagers from Hell itself.’
- ‘I should just come home and help clean up the damage done by the ravagers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.