One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some of the dancers in the chorus do have the appropriate raunchiness, and all are technically up to the task.’
- ‘A Caribbean breeziness turns to an unexpected raunchiness in which Woods digs into some honking, bar-walking sax.’
- ‘While the sound of Too Much Guitar is saturated with raunchiness, beautiful pop melodies often shine through the brutish production.’
- ‘The raunchiness of the former stands in marked contrast to the poignancy of the latter.’
- ‘Total raunchiness and bad language in this chapter.’
- ‘‘Your idea of raunchiness,’ she murmured darkly, ‘would land you in prison.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.