One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Your idea of raunchiness,’ she murmured darkly, ‘would land you in prison.’’
- ‘While the sound of Too Much Guitar is saturated with raunchiness, beautiful pop melodies often shine through the brutish production.’
- ‘A Caribbean breeziness turns to an unexpected raunchiness in which Woods digs into some honking, bar-walking sax.’
- ‘Some of the dancers in the chorus do have the appropriate raunchiness, and all are technically up to the task.’
- ‘Total raunchiness and bad language in this chapter.’
- ‘The raunchiness of the former stands in marked contrast to the poignancy of the latter.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.