One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There's something raunchily funny bubbling under the surface of this movie.’
- ‘Lots of people dancing raunchily until their sweat showed on their teeshirts, faces dripping.’
- ‘A raunchily energetic jazz-class scene and some dirty dancing in a club demonstrate how hopelessly uptight ballet is compared with Terpsichore's earthier manifestations.’
- ‘‘I don't like the Bratz dolls, or the way the manufacturers dress them,’ she says, referring to the raunchily attired best-selling fashion dolls.’
- ‘She had never so raunchily come on to a guy in her life especially a guy she barely knew and had hardly spoken to!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.