One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It looks exactly like that, although the fridge is no longer a rattly aquamarine-coloured thing from the early 70s.’
- ‘The 80s model was a rattly, angular, unreliable thing.’
- ‘I looked around and found an old amplifier with a rattly speaker.’
- ‘Imagine my surprise and chagrin when I realised that I could not hear any music above the din of the rattly old Northern Line train.’
- ‘I am on a rattly bus heading past a huge ancient pyramid.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.