Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Convert (an image stored as an outline) into pixels that can be displayed on a screen or printed.
- ‘This means you can dynamically edit any shapes you draw and go to print at any time without rasterizing them.’
- ‘Finally, these textures and pixels need to be rasterised in the final output stage of the rendering pipeline.’
- ‘Version 5 can export movies as SWF files, offering precise control over how bitmaps are rasterized.’
- ‘Vector files are rasterized and composited in Map Publisher.’
- ‘Conversely, once they are rasterized, they become part of the bitmap.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.