One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘One common technique used to print vector-based GIS drawings is to first convert the vector data into a raster image via a technique called rasterization.’
- ‘This accelerated just pixel processing and rasterisation.’
- ‘The new version added new features such as Pen tool, Duotones, import and rasterisation of Illustrator files and support for CMYK color.’
- ‘From there, the GMA 900 in the 915G chipset handles vertex setup, texture application and pixel shading, and rasterization.’
- ‘This is rasterization, like what a TV does, sweeping lines across a screen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.