One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device that rasterizes an image.
- ‘HyperXpress, for example, is a high-performance printing and plotting software program that uses a RIP (raster image processor) to print large files.’
- ‘Many wide-format printers employ their own native printer drivers, while others may need a RIP (raster image processor) to function at their best.’
- ‘The process of setting up your printer, the use of raster image processors and color management are also given the attention they deserve.’
- ‘A Windows driver and Roland's VersaWorks RIP (raster image processor) are included.’
- ‘The newest raster image processors can support PDF / X - 3, preserving the original RGB (red, green and blue) images and ICC profiles until the last moment when the files are converted to printing plates.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.