One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Better to try and fail than not to try at all, was his response to those who accused him of rashness and irresponsibility.’
- ‘When firmness is sufficient, rashness is unnecessary.’
- ‘He soon seemed to regret his rashness, however.’
- ‘One opposite to courage is cowardice, but another is rashness, foolhardiness.’
- ‘Barth had the foolishness and rashness of the child that he was, quick to anger, slow to forgive, filled to the brim with pointless pride.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.