One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A close-fitting top for swimming or surfing, worn under a wetsuit, over swimwear, or with a pair of bikini bottoms or trunks.‘she throws on a rash guard but she never actually surfs’
- ‘Sun protection clothing such as rash guards are highly recommended by dermatologists!’
- ‘You could wear your swimsuit or rash guard with your bottoms in the day then put on a skirt.’
- ‘I usually get a major bruise in that area while surfing when I am just wearing a rash guard and surf trunks.’
- ‘A wetsuit during winter and rashguard during summer should become indispensible items for any intrepid wave rider.’
- ‘Look for the line-up of boards and red rashguards at the pier.’
- ‘Wear a rash guard to protect your chest and arms.’
- ‘She sported a red bikini under her rash guard.’
- ‘The collection is comprised of striped and paisley bikinis and coordinating rashguards.’
- ‘He wore a red rash guard with matching board shorts.’
- ‘He doesn't wear a rash guard or sunscreen.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.