One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A close-fitting top for swimming or surfing, worn under a wetsuit, over swimwear, or with a pair of bikini bottoms or trunks.‘she throws on a rash guard but she never actually surfs’
- ‘He doesn't wear a rash guard or sunscreen.’
- ‘I usually get a major bruise in that area while surfing when I am just wearing a rash guard and surf trunks.’
- ‘You could wear your swimsuit or rash guard with your bottoms in the day then put on a skirt.’
- ‘Sun protection clothing such as rash guards are highly recommended by dermatologists!’
- ‘Look for the line-up of boards and red rashguards at the pier.’
- ‘She sported a red bikini under her rash guard.’
- ‘Wear a rash guard to protect your chest and arms.’
- ‘He wore a red rash guard with matching board shorts.’
- ‘The collection is comprised of striped and paisley bikinis and coordinating rashguards.’
- ‘A wetsuit during winter and rashguard during summer should become indispensible items for any intrepid wave rider.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.