One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She offered a quick nod, and turned back to face the city, raptly staring at the steadily rising flames.’
- ‘On the book's cover, we see Riel on that same hilltop, staring raptly into the sky.’
- ‘Be prepared to sit down and listen raptly to the entire giddy production.’
- ‘I was paying attention so raptly that I didn't even notice Chris come back in.’
- ‘By the way they were all paying attention to him so raptly, I could tell he was the ringleader of the group.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.