One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He said that the government had prioritized the sale of ‘technology driven’ companies because of the rapidness of change in technology.’
- ‘The following section describes those experiments showing the dramatic effect of rapidness of flow rate changes on the dynamics of this system.’
- ‘I consider the gameplay speed of Halo 2 to be just perfect for online playing compared to the vertigo-inducing rapidness of Doom 3.’
- ‘As I listened to the steady in-and-out of my own breathing, and the increasing rapidness of my heartbeat, I wished, for a moment in time, that Kerwin would kiss me.’
- ‘When we look at your paintings, the latest ones at least, there's a sense of rapidness, of spontaneity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.