One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I consider the gameplay speed of Halo 2 to be just perfect for online playing compared to the vertigo-inducing rapidness of Doom 3.’
- ‘When we look at your paintings, the latest ones at least, there's a sense of rapidness, of spontaneity.’
- ‘As I listened to the steady in-and-out of my own breathing, and the increasing rapidness of my heartbeat, I wished, for a moment in time, that Kerwin would kiss me.’
- ‘The following section describes those experiments showing the dramatic effect of rapidness of flow rate changes on the dynamics of this system.’
- ‘He said that the government had prioritized the sale of ‘technology driven’ companies because of the rapidness of change in technology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.