One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That being said, she concedes that there will be a more rampantly Celtic vibe to their Starlite show, in honour of St. Patrick's Day.’
- ‘The days of rampantly commercial, craftless, contentless, corporate-driven pop, especially as practiced by artless teenage girls, are here.’
- ‘It's wilfully eclectic and rampantly idiosyncratic.’
- ‘The pirated VCDs are sold rampantly.’
- ‘Unfortunately for me, I developed early and, in the course of doing so, sprouted rampantly growing patches of thick, dark fur all over my body.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.