One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Unfortunately for me, I developed early and, in the course of doing so, sprouted rampantly growing patches of thick, dark fur all over my body.’
- ‘It's wilfully eclectic and rampantly idiosyncratic.’
- ‘That being said, she concedes that there will be a more rampantly Celtic vibe to their Starlite show, in honour of St. Patrick's Day.’
- ‘The days of rampantly commercial, craftless, contentless, corporate-driven pop, especially as practiced by artless teenage girls, are here.’
- ‘The pirated VCDs are sold rampantly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.