One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Capu, who was rambunctiously bouncing near my head, awakened me with a start.’
- ‘Beagles are inclined to play rambunctiously and their spiritedness may lead to accidental injuries to their playmates.’
- ‘All around me students played happily, rambunctiously.’
- ‘Team Two entered the mess hall a bit rambunctiously.’
- ‘The intent to make the already rambunctiously witty play even more so is laudable, as is the casting of new Edmonton talent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.