One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The wine is warm with lots of minerality and raisiny fruit.’
- ‘Mixed fruit and citrus aromas with a candied edge provide even sweeter raisiny flavours that take on a honeyed concentration at the finish.’
- ‘Some had pruney or raisiny characteristics - not a good sign.’
- ‘Give me a late harvest Zinfandel wine or a raisiny port and I'm fine.’
- ‘It also has a strong, raisiny aftertaste and finish.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.