One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I find it unbelievable that some games still don't punish rage quitters properly.’
- ‘Poor losers, unlike rage quitters, stay around after the final score, but in the end, you wish they hadn't.’
- ‘Facing defeat, and unwilling to accept it, rage quitters simply can't bring themselves to admit they can be beaten, and by no means will they allow you to gain a solid win.’
- ‘I'm not much of a rage quitter, or a quitter at all really.’
- ‘While these issues aren't insurmountable, they will probably still inspire a legion of rage quitters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.