One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of radiotherapy in which a high dose of radiation is delivered to a very small, precisely selected area.‘a non-invasive procedure called stereotactic radiosurgery is the state of the art in radiation therapy, particularly for brain tumors’
- ‘Stereotactic radiosurgery, meanwhile, uses precise beams of radiation to kill both cancerous and non-cancerous tumours in the head.’
- ‘A first-of-its-kind clinical trial has shown encouraging results for the use of stereotactic radiosurgery to treat kidney cancer.’
- ‘In radiosurgery, the surgeon doesn't need to cut into the patient at all.’
- ‘A New Mexico hospital can now add stereotactic radiosurgery to its growing list of treatment options.’
- ‘Radiosurgery has kept the cancer in check, and she's been remarkably resilient.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.