One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A radioactive compound used for diagnostic or therapeutic purposes.
- ‘Creating radiopharmaceuticals that effectively treat cancer with little or no side-effects has been a goal for many medicinal chemists.’
- ‘Once injected, the radiopharmaceuticals participate in the physiologic processes taking place in various organs.’
- ‘Other drugs that should be used with caution during lactation include amiodarone, cyclosporine, lithium, estrogens and radiopharmaceuticals.’
- ‘Another factor that may limit uptake of the radiopharmaceutical is the transient nature of the tracer bolus presented to the cells in vivo.’
- ‘Although targeted radiopharmaceuticals and smart imaging agents are still in the early stages of development, several industry analysts characterized these technologies as having the ability to transform the imaging business.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.