One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Cambro-Ordovician boundary is now radiometrically dated at 490 Ma and so only rocks and fossils of late Cambrian age are included in this part of our survey.’
- ‘Currently, the precise relationship between ammonite zones in the Boreal Province and Late Jurassic radiometrically calibrated sea-floor magnetic reversal history has not been established.’
- ‘There have been several attempts to date the Borrowdale Volcanic Group radiometrically.’
- ‘Almost all meteorites are collisional fragments of asteroids, and can be dated radiometrically to about 4.6 billion years, which represents the birth of the Solar System.’
- ‘Thus basin evolution can be readily linked to geochemically and radiometrically constrained volcanic arc development.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.