One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Cambro-Ordovician boundary is now radiometrically dated at 490 Ma and so only rocks and fossils of late Cambrian age are included in this part of our survey.’
- ‘Almost all meteorites are collisional fragments of asteroids, and can be dated radiometrically to about 4.6 billion years, which represents the birth of the Solar System.’
- ‘Thus basin evolution can be readily linked to geochemically and radiometrically constrained volcanic arc development.’
- ‘Currently, the precise relationship between ammonite zones in the Boreal Province and Late Jurassic radiometrically calibrated sea-floor magnetic reversal history has not been established.’
- ‘There have been several attempts to date the Borrowdale Volcanic Group radiometrically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.