One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The person carrying out the examination is usually an ultrasonographer, a radiographer specially trained at ultrasound techniques.’
- ‘On behalf of the children and their families we call not only for the provision of more linear accelerators but also for the clinical oncologists, radiographers, and physicists to operate them.’
- ‘If you have a contraceptive coil fitted, you must tell the radiographer as some have copper wire in them.’
- ‘Assessment is best carried out by a dedicated assessment team consisting of an experienced radiologist, surgeon, and pathologist supported by radiographers and a breast care nurse.’
- ‘The radiographer will help you to get into the right position for the X-ray.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.