One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On behalf of the children and their families we call not only for the provision of more linear accelerators but also for the clinical oncologists, radiographers, and physicists to operate them.’
- ‘The person carrying out the examination is usually an ultrasonographer, a radiographer specially trained at ultrasound techniques.’
- ‘Assessment is best carried out by a dedicated assessment team consisting of an experienced radiologist, surgeon, and pathologist supported by radiographers and a breast care nurse.’
- ‘The radiographer will help you to get into the right position for the X-ray.’
- ‘If you have a contraceptive coil fitted, you must tell the radiographer as some have copper wire in them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.