One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The problem wasn't with their radicalness but their absurd level of self-importance.’
- ‘The radicalness is partly a stage prop, for science, as an experimental undertaking, cannot be radical or conservative but only faithful to the facts.’
- ‘It also stems from the thoroughness with which he examined Western philosophical traditions, especially from Kant onward, and the radicalness to his critique of contemporary Western society.’
- ‘Even without the extravagant claims as to its radicalness, this book is solid scholarship and is well worth reading by South Asianists and environmental historians alike.’
- ‘He had become a Tendai Buddhist at this temple - imagine the radicalness of that in Victorian times!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.