One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It also stems from the thoroughness with which he examined Western philosophical traditions, especially from Kant onward, and the radicalness to his critique of contemporary Western society.’
- ‘The radicalness is partly a stage prop, for science, as an experimental undertaking, cannot be radical or conservative but only faithful to the facts.’
- ‘He had become a Tendai Buddhist at this temple - imagine the radicalness of that in Victorian times!’
- ‘The problem wasn't with their radicalness but their absurd level of self-importance.’
- ‘Even without the extravagant claims as to its radicalness, this book is solid scholarship and is well worth reading by South Asianists and environmental historians alike.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.