One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a thorough or fundamental way; completely.‘you must radically change the way you do business’‘the two situations are radically different’
- ‘Satisfied customers are unlikely to radically increase your sales.’
- ‘His radically innovative use of the material defines spaces in unique new ways.’
- ‘The enormous power given by electricity has radically transformed all our lives.’
- ‘Marc's approach was radically different to that of any of his contemporaries.’
- ‘The book is the first step to radically improving the quality of your life at work.’
- ‘It focuses on limiting future tax increases, not cutting taxes radically.’
- ‘I changed my diet radically.’
- ‘The growth of the world wide web has radically changed the way information is received.’
- ‘There are no radically new treatments on the horizon.’
- ‘In 1994, this position was radically altered, with the ushering in of a new democratic order.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.